About The Product
- FlutiCare® is composed of the same formula you know and love without a prescription.
- Fluticasone Propionate is the #1 prescribed, clinically proven, ingredient for nasal allergy relief. It’s a glucocorticoid, which helps fight congestion, sneezing and a runny nose.
- 24 hour relief of nasal allergy symptoms and prevent allergies from flaring up. Which is why its important to start use before it is presumed allergies will start up
- Intranasal glucocorticoids are the most effective medication class for controlling symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- FlutiCare® can be used to relieve both indoor and outdoor nasal allergy symptoms caused by pollen, dust, animal dander, and other indoor and outdoor allergens.
FlutiCare® provides 50 micrograms of fluticasone propionate, a nasal corticosteroid that temporarily relieves seasonal and perennial nasal allergy symptoms.
- Adults and individuals 12 years and older: Once daily, spray into each nostril twice (2) while inhaling gently. Once allergy symptoms improve, reduce to one (1) spray in each nostril.
- Children 4 to 11: An adult should supervise use. One daily, spray one (1) time into each nostril while sniffing. Children under 2: should not use this product.
I heard from my friend that FlutiCare was cheaper than other brands while giving the same effects. I bought this 4pack for my family to try. I used it once and the effects did seem to go away. I am pleased right now and will see how it goes.